ZENITH MOTORCYCLE COMPANY

Founded in 1904 the Zenith Motorcycle Company carried out its business in Finsbury Park, London. They fitted their frames with engines from various engine builders including Blackburne, Green-Precision, Villiers and JAP. The Zenith business was closed down in 1930 the Zenith name being  bought by their main dealers, Writers of Kennington who restarted production from a factory in Hampton Court this however was stopped again with the advent of World War II and although restarted after the war it closed for the last time in 1950


Back